MaaS Global (www.maas.global) is a Finnish company that has invented an open, mobility-as-a- service ecosystem supported with a proprietary digital platform for enabling anyone to travel anywhere via any method using one easy-to-use mobile app (i.e., a democratized, ethical and integrated transportation service). The Company is backed by prominent VCs and is the world’s first mobility operator designed to support every travel need, ubiquitously.
MaaS Global has shifted from its R&D stage to the proof-of-concept stage and is now entering markets with its branded offering: “Whim”. Whim is an award-winning mobile app that integrates route maps, transportation service providers (public and private) and one’s calendar, so that an individual can manage his/her transportation, simply and easily. In Europe, Whim has been launched in Helsinki, Finland, in Birmingham, UK, in Antwerp, Belgium, and launches are being planned with local transportation partners in Austria – starting in Vienna – Germany, Switzerland, and further launches in the UK. Transportation service providers in several other cities in Europe, North America, and Asia are also showing interest.
Act as a frontline customer dialogue touchpoint in Vienna serving potential and existing users with their information and problem needs and offering up solutions regarding the use of the service and creating positive brand-customer experiences.
- Respond to and resolve customer – especially consumer – service and support requests, and follow up with transportation service providers, as needed.
- Carry out updates and changes to consumer information in the country-specific Whim knowledgebase.
- Ensure the alignment of (updated) local product information across different channels (app store, website, knowledge base, app).
- Support customers in the changing or updating of their Whim subscription information.
- Interact and collaborate with Whim tech team to troubleshoot and resolve service or support issues.
- Respond to service-related ad hoc SoMe feeds, e.g., via the country-official Twitter or Facebook accounts.
- Proactively communicate service related news, issues, updates via SoMe feeds.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users following the company’s brand and customer experience guidelines.
In collaboration with country marketing manager and other appointed internal or external persons
- Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
- Create, curate, and manage proactive/scheduled social media content (images, video and written). Draft content and copy for delivery via SoMe and online channels in alignment with Whim HQ.
Qualifications & desired background
- BA or BSc in Business Administration, Economics, Operations, or Marketing preferred.
- 2 to 5 years work experience, with exposure to customers, within either customer support and/or marketing/sales organization.
- Experience within the “smart mobility” ecosystem (traditional players or start-up) preferred.
- Possess systematic problem solving and decision making capability.
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
- Fluent written and spoken German (Austrian German) essential, good spoken and written command of English.
- Demonstrable ability to empathize with customers and their issues.
- Able to deal with high-stress situations and ambiguity.
- Demonstrable IT skills, including MS Office, G Suite, SoMe; WordPress is a plus.
- Able to collaborate effectively across teams and across countries.
- Possesses great ability to identify (a) potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
For more information, please contact: Arja Martikainen ext-arja.martikainen(at)maas.global; Tel: +358 (40) 762 1564
Please submit your appllication to ext-arja.martikainen(at)maas.global; Tel: +358 (40) 762 1564
#customerexperience #customersupport #socialmedia #communitymangement