MaaS Global is the world’s first true Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) operator with its award-winning Whim app, which provides users all city transport services in one app. With over 3 million trips made since its launch in December 2017, Whim is the first all-inclusive MaaS solution commercially available on the market. Whim allows users to journey where and when they want with public transport, taxis, rental cars, and many other options, all under a single monthly subscription. Whim has revolutionized users’ travel habits, in favor of circular modes.
We are looking for a (Junior) Software Tester to help to perform QA activities in MaaS Global. The Tester role implies both the ability to find bugs in our system and prioritization of potential risks when deploying new versions of our Whim app.
A tester needs to be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, working as part of the QA team, and typically responsible for QA tasks as part of a cross-functional feature team.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 or more years of experience in Software testing
- Experience with manual testing of mobile applications. Android and iOS.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Jira or any other bug tracking tool (Quality Centre, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
- Good learning skills in a fast-evolving work environment
- A curious mind and a good sense of humour
Following skills will be beneficial:
- Experience with automation testing
- Experience with coding
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience in Test Planning
Benefits include the choice of your own working tools, a monthly Whim urban subscription, working in an international environment in the heart of Helsinki, and free refreshments!
Are you the dynamic personality that we are looking for? For applications we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment partner website for quick handling of your application. Please follow the link here: Junior Test Engineer. Please apply no later than the 24th of February 2019. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen 040-7621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi on Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.
For more information about MaaS Global tech, please listen to the following podcast here.