MaaS Global is the company behind the award-winning mobility service Whim. We provide people with mobility across several markets by working with providers already in the respective markets. Making separate services work seamlessly under one subscription is no small feat, it takes a lot of cutting-edge technology as well as delicate partner management to get done. To help in this, we are looking for a technical Sales Engineer (Business Analyst) to mediate between customer facing teams and technical teams to achieve the best possible solution with optimal use of our resources.
To be successful in this role, the SE/BA needs to be a self-starter who is driven to find a solution despite obstacles and problems along the way. A technical mind who can also interface with people from various other non-technical roles and backgrounds, ideally with experience in IT and software development.
The SE/BA evaluates mobility providers’ API offerings, makes recommendations for changes and supports the business deal negotiations with technical expertise. During technical project execution, the SE/BA works closely with the product team, acting as the link to partner to troubleshoot problems, facilitate go-live and other necessary steps. This may require occasional travel to partner meetings.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 or more years of experience in software product management/task definition
- Experience working with API services, using REST+JSON
- Attention to detail in reading & writing technical specifications
- Writes clear, concise technical requirements, architecture docs and user stories
- Experience in working with legal agreements in IT
- Good communication skills in English – Finnish not required
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Can get on top of large concepts and other people’s work quickly
Following skills will be beneficial:
- Experience with large scale IT services in a relevant role
- Experience steering mobile app development in a relevant role
- Partner management or IT sales experience
Benefits include the choice of your own working tools, a monthly Whim urban subscription, working in an international environment in the heart of Helsinki, and free refreshments!
Are you the dynamic personality that we are looking for? For applications we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment partner website for quick handling of your application. Please follow the link here: Sales Engineer / Business Analyst. Please apply no later than the 24th of February 2019. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen 040-7621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi on Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.
For more information about MaaS Global tech, please listen to the following podcast here.
MaaS Global is the world’s first true Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) operator with its award-winning Whim app, which provides users all city transport services in one app. With over 3 million trips made since its launch in December 2017, Whim is the first all-inclusive MaaS solution commercially available on the market. Whim allows users to journey where and when they want with public transport, taxis, rental cars, and many other options, all under a single monthly subscription. Whim has revolutionized users’ travel habits, in favor of circular modes.