MaaS Global is the world’s first true Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) operator with its award-winning Whim app, which provides users all city transport services in one app. With over 3 million trips made since its launch in December 2017, Whim is the first all-inclusive MaaS solution commercially available on the market. Whim allows users to journey where and when they want with public transport, taxis, rental cars, and many other options, all under a single monthly subscription. Whim has revolutionized users’ travel habits, in favor of circular modes.
We are looking for a Test Lead/Senior Test Lead to help to perform and coordinate QA activities inside MaaS Global. The Test Lead role implies both the ability to find bugs in our system and coordinate the job of other testers to minimize risks when deploying new versions of our Whim app. For this role we are looking for a person who is a good team player, can communicate efficiently with all stakeholders and is not afraid of making decisions and prioritizing work tasks when needed.
The position reports directly to the QA Manager.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 or more years of experience in Software Test Lead role position
- Experience with manual testing of mobile applications. Android and iOS
- Experience with coordination of testing activities with onsite and offshore groups of testers
- Good communication skills in English. More languages appreciated.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Jira or any other bug tracking tool (Lotus Notes, Quality Centre, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Experience creating Test Plans and analyzing design specifications
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
- Curious mind and good sense of humor
On top of this we appreciate:
- Experience with automation testing
- Experience with coding
- Experience in backend testing
Benefits include the choice of your own working tools, a monthly Whim urban subscription, working in an international environment in the heart of Helsinki, and free refreshments!
Are you the dynamic personality that we are looking for? For applications we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment partner website for quick handling of your application. Please follow the link here: Senior Test Lead. Please apply no later than the 24th of February 2019. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen 040-7621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi on Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.
For more information about MaaS Global tech, please listen to the following podcast here.